Available Versions - | PC Boxed
Published by First Class Simulations, 'Trident' gives the flight sim enthusiast the chance to take control of a classic British plane that enjoyed its heyday during the 1960's and 70's – the Hawker-Siddeley Trident.
In 1957, BEA issued a specification for an aircraft to be built with at least 80 seats and a range of 1000 miles. After much re-specification and re-design, the Hawker-Siddeley Trident was created and first flew in January 1962. So called because of its three engines, the Hawker-Siddeley Trident was the first tri-jet in history to fly and at its peak was one of the fastest airliners made.
You notoriously difficult Trident 3B model off the runway and into the air. At the same time, Trident certainly gives you the opportunity to revisit a long gone history of British aviation.
- Three models of Trident – 1C, 2E and 3B
- Liveries – BEA "Red Square" BEA "High Speed Jack" British Airways "Red Tail" and CAAC
- All moving parts, lights, sound and smoke
- 3D virtual cockpit as well as a 2D panel
- Rendered interior visible through the glass windows and opening doors
- Panel and instruments use photographic textures for added realism
- 3B version delivers an additional 5250 lbs. of thrust for take off and climbout at the flick of a switch
- As in the real version, the aircraft is fitted with autoland
Relive the glory days of British designed and built planes in this superb add-on that features five versions of the Trident plane built during its reign from 1962 to 1978.
|Required Software||Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 / 2004|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||800 MB available space|