Nene Valley Railway
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
Brand new exciting British route from new British development group – Firelight Design.
Set in the 50's and 60's this route through the Nene Valley is the full 47½ miles from Peterborough to Wansford passing through 13 faithfully recreated stations.
Take the slip from Yarwell junction for the 40 miles to Blisworth near Northampton.
A fascinating collection of stock created by a design engineer in 1.5 million colours - choose from:
- 34081 Battle of Britain
- B1 Mayflower
- 73050 Standard 5 in black and green livery J94
- Class 14 in maroon and green livery
- Class 31 in green and current livery
- Class 40
- Class 08
- Mk 1's
- Mixed freight
- 15 Activities are included
- Full authentic signal system from the era
- Realistic beautifully rendered terrain
|Required Software||Microsoft Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||1.75 GB available space|