CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
Developed by the makers of London – Brighton and brought to you by First Class Simulations, Pageants Field is a new fictional route for Microsoft Train Simulator giving you the opportunity to drive a train on a journey through the lush, green and colourful countryside of rural England.
This train simulator game allows you to take control of busy passenger services as they meander their way through mile after mile of picturesque English landscapes using both modern and traditional regional rolling stock.
Features of Pageants Field
- Contains 15 demanding activities. Based on 3 difficulty levels, there are 5 for each category of locomotive.
- 30 miles of track including a large section of four track allowing a varied theme of activities
- 14 stations in total including Woodbeck Viaduct, Uplands Castle, Brockley Pass, Coppice Lea, Walnut Junction, Swallows End, Bluebell's Ride and Shambles Wood.
Locomotives powered by all three methods
- Electric: Southern 1960's Double Decker EMU
- Diesel: Class 121 Diesel Railcar (Bubble Car)
- Steam: Battle of Britain Class (BR Green)
- Merchant Navy Class (Blue)
|Microsoft Train Simulator
|Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7
|Intel 2 GHz or greater
|1 GB system memory
|Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory
|800 MB available space
* This does not affect your statutory rights