VFR Airfields Scotland Vol 1
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
From Excalibur's range of flight simulator add-ons, developed by highly acclaimed airport scenery designers, Scotflight, VFR Airfields Scotland is an upgrade to Microsoft Flight Simulator X that replaces the default, generic airport scenery with detailed and accurate, realistic and recognisable models of the actual airports.
Integrating into Horizon's VFR Photographic Scenery X, VFR Airfields Scotland: Volume 1 offers incredible value for money and provides scenery for EVERY airport throughout the areas of Scotland's East & West Islands as defined by the Photographic scenery volumes 4 and 5.
- VFR Airfields Scotland: Volume 1 comprises 22 airfields each consisting of (where appropriate):
- Detailed 3D models of all significant buildings
- Taxiways and runways (Illuminated and signed)
- Vegetation and fencing
- Airport vehicles & wildlife
- General aviation AI traffic
- 3D Objects Scenery
- Matches the exact scenic area of Horizon's VFR Photographic Scenery X – Volume 4 and Volume 5
3D Scenery & Landmarks Bonus!
Extras such as Ferry Terminals, Lighthouses, Oil Terminals and Windfarms, Road Traffic with inbuilt density control and a customised animated Calmac ferries schedule
|Required Software||Microsoft Flight Simulator X|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 3 GHz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||10 GB available Space|
* This does not affect your statutory rights