The Red Solstice
Available Versions - | PC Boxed
Set in the distant future on Mars, The Red Solstice is a tactical, 8-player, co-op survival game. Join the fight and lead your customised squad as you roam freely over huge maps, completing objectives and dealing with random events. The goal is to strategize, survive and conquer by any means necessary. Get stronger every time. Level up to unlock new weapons and abilities. Try to survive the storm.
Single player in the Red Solstice is a story which occurs prior to the multiplayer part of the game. You are leading Unit Black Light and Night Fighter to investigate the events in Tharsis colony.
- Single player: 10 unique missions, level up and customise your squad of 4 marines on a mission. Enter Tactical Mode at any time in the game, slow play down 90% to command your squad. Unlock more characters as you progress.
- Play Your Way, Together: With support for 8-player co-op, play as one of 8 distinct, customizable classes. Each with unique abilities and traits. Skirmish mode within the multiplayer version of game.
- Take the Lead: Issue commands and set waypoints and objectives for your friends as you outsmart and outgun your way through the derelict domiciles of Tharsis.
- Odd Jobs: Tackle an onslaught of randomly generated events with just one hour to make your mark. From zone defence to supply retrieval, you’re never short of enemies to kill and objectives to complete.
- Earn and Learn: Kill to earn experience points and unlock new abilities and classes. Heal allies, deploy turrets, launch grenades, set traps and much, much more.
- Game NOT Over, Man: Killing ain’t easy. Drive back untold Martian horrors in multiple modes, maps and difficulties and get stronger every time. Even if you perish.
Selected Projects at Game Connection "2013"
Nominated finalist at Reboot Develop Indie Game Awards "2014"
|Requirements||Internet Connection and free steam account required.
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/
|Operating System||Windows 7 or later|
|Processor||3GHz or faster|
|Hard Disk Space||2.0GB|
|Graphics||ATI Radeon HD 3800 / NVidia GeForce 9600 or better|