Early Years of Flight SE
Turn back the clock to the inaugural years of aviation in the Early Years of Flight Steam Edition.
Take off in one of the first five aircraft that set us on the path to air travel enjoyed by millions today. All five have been faithfully recreated and crafted with authentic flight characteristics capturing the spirit of the race to become airborne!
Enjoy the adventures of these early pioneers of air travel.
- • The Wright Brothers tour Ohio in the iconic Model B
- • Louis Blériot’s death defying crossing of the Channel in the Blériot XI monoplane
- • Share the elation of the first unaided take-off in the Santos-Dumont 14-bis
- • Delight in the idiosyncratic design and unpredictable nature of Goliescu’s Avioplan
- • Acclaimed first passenger aircraft - the Handley Page E with its precarious passenger seat exposed to the air!
Five missions will test your skills as you experience the joy and the challenge of these first daring aviators that earned a place in our history books.
This product also includes a Steam Activation key so you may use this add-on with the new FSX Steam Edition.
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/
|Required Software||Microsoft Flight Simulator X / 2004 / FSX:SE|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP2) or later|
|Processor||Pentium 4 2Ghz or greater|
|Memory||2 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||1 GB available space|