Do you love that moment when the engine starts and that rich diesel sound fills the air? Do you get a kick out of moving earth with a variety of high-powered diggers, bulldozers and dump trucks? Do you yearn for the feeling of power that flows through you as the hard steel of the bucket digs into the earth while you remain in complete control?
Then open your own digger company in Dig It -! a digger simulator that delves into the breath-taking world of excavation, complete with realistically modelled professional vehicles! It's no secret that professional digging is a matter of pinpoint precision. Find out if you are a master of your trade and can lead your company to bigger and better things by successfully completing orders in 30 missions. Take on new jobs to earn money for new vehicles and attachments to use in a variety of realistic scenarios. What are you waiting for?! Start your engine and become the most successful digger director in town.
- Become the best digger director in town!
- A variety of high-powered and realistically modelled professional vehicles i.e. excavator, dump truck, bulldozer, wheel loader
- A range of scenarios in and around a vibrant city, including a gravel pit, suburb, road construction site, industrial area and even your own property
- Diverse bucket attachments and ground types provide greater variety
- Demanding tasks require precision and skill
- Customization - Choose your company name and the colour of your machines
- Decide which bucket attachment is best suited to each job
- Feel the horsepower of the professional vehicle up close and personal, and have them under your control
- Fully supports the Xbox 360® controller
Internet Connection and free steam account required.
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/
|Processor||AMD/Intel quad-core processor running at 3.2 GHz (Intel Core i5 2nd gen or AMD FX 8350 or newer versions are recommended)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
ATI/NVIDIA dedicated or mobile graphic card with at least 1GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI/AMD Radeon HD6850 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX460 or better
|Hard Drive||3 GB available space|
|Sound Card||Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible sound card|
Input devices: Keyboard and mouse