Chaos on Deponia
Available Versions - | PC Boxed
The sequel to the award winning hit: Deponia - the best reviewed German adventure game of all time!
On a landfill-planet called Deponia lives the clever and ambitious Rufus who wants nothing more than to leave Deponia and reach the beautiful flying city of Elysium in the sky. In the meanwhile however, a young beauty by the name of Goal needs his help. Her mind has been split into three parts, each with a fragment of her identity. Using his remarkable wit and cunning, he needs to earn the respect and affection of each fragment in order to put Goal back together again. Only then can he venture to Eylsium and save Deponia from certain doom.
- Unique world honouring the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett & Matt Groening.
- Hand-drawn art design in full HD glory
- High quality cartoon animation drawn in comic style
- Bizarre characters and wacky humour meet challenging puzzles
- Elaborate soundtrack with many atmospheric tracks
- From the creators of the award-winning adventures 'Edna & Harvey: The Breakout', 'Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes' & 'The Whispered World'
Windows Vista/7/8 - Mac OS 10.7 or above
Intel 2.6 or equivalent
|Memory||2 GB Ram|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics with 512MB VRAM|
|Hard Drive||5 GB available space|
Broadband Internet Connection / Free Steam account
If you are not familiar with Steam you can check it out here http://store.steampowered.com/about/