- 0 Comment(s)
Last month, Space Overlords released for the PS4 and PS Vita, and we hope that you’ve been enjoying creating, sharing and destroying planets! At 12 Hit Combo! and Excalibur Games, we have been excited to see a lot of you leaving positive reviews, and tweeting us about how much fun you’re having with Space Overlords.
With this in mind, we took some time to plan a competition, which is our way of saying thank you to some individual community members.
What do you have to do?
In order to enter this fanart competition, all you need to do is send us your Space Overlords-inspired creations either through email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or on either Facebook or Twitter using #SpaceOverlordsFanArt.
After the competition ends, on 23rd January 2017, we will pick our favourites (though we will love all your entries, we’re sure!) and feature them in an official Space Overlords video, which will include 12 Hit Combo! speaking about the art you all enter.
Of course, we’ll credit you in the video and link to your online portfolio such as your DeviantArt profile, meaning that if your piece is chosen, your art and profile will be shared by us across Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. In addition, the winners’ video will be uploaded on the official PlayStation YouTube channel, showing your art to thousands of fellow gamers.
The Boring Bit (Terms and Conditions)
- Entries submitted between 21st December 2016 and 23rd January 2017 will be considered.
- In order to enter the Space Overlords Fan-Art Competition, you need to either email your artwork to email@example.com or post your art on either Facebook or Twitter using #SpaceOverlordsFanArt.
- If your art is chosen to be featured in the video, we will reach out to you either via the email address or the social media account you entered with. Please link us to your online portfolio when you message us back.
- Art should be roughly A4 size so it’s easier to include in the video if you win.
- You can enter as many pieces of artwork as you wish to, on as many occasions as you wish to.
- By entering, you give us permission to share your artwork on social media and on our mailing list, but we will ALWAYS credit you and link to your online portfolio.
- The art doesn’t have to have been made specifically for this competition
- Multiple entrants could win.