Available Versions - | PC Boxed
The Flying Scotsman has become a legend of the rail world. Destined for fame from the very beginning, Flying Scotsman entered service in 1923 as the figurehead of the Kings Cross to Edinburgh express service, and has since broken numerous records including being the first steam locomotive to top 100mph, way back in 1934. Designed by Sir Nigel Gresley, this 97-ton A3-class locomotive has remained an icon, hauling express passenger trains for 40 years and remaining incredibly busy even after retirement. Flying Scotsman has toured the world, breaking more records along the way, and over 80 years after entering service is in the care of the National Railway Museum in York, UK.
RailSimulator.com would like to express sincere thanks for the invaluable assistance provided by all the staff at the National Railway Museum in the creation of the Flying Scotsman add-on.
Included elements with this product:
• Pegler Flying Scotsman in LNER Apple Green livery with double tender
• 4472 Flying Scotsman in LNER Apple Green livery with single tender
• 60103 Flying Scotsman in BR Brunswick Green livery with single tender
• BR Mk1 coaches in 'Blood and Custard' livery
Scenarios included with this product:
• Free Roam at Newcastle click on a locomotive to drive it
• Free Roam at Paddington click on a locomotive to drive it
• Time to Retire (Career System scenario) It is 1962 and British Rail is committed to the new diesel fleet. As a special farewell, 60103 has been brought in to haul the daily Flying Scotsman train as far as Newcastle.
• Time on the Tyne (Career system scenario) Flying Scotsman is touring the country prior to leaving for the USA. Your job today is to take a private charter from Newcastle to Darlington.
• Scotsman in the Snow (Career System scenario) Flying Scotsman has just arrived at Didcot Parkway on a Plymouth to Paddington rail tour. You are to take the locomotive and its train from Didcot to Paddington. It is late evening, the sun is going own and there is snow on the ground – let's make this a trip to remember!
|Required Software||Railworks 2 Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||500 MB available space|