From Excalibur's range of combat flight simulator add ons, Microsoft Flight Simulator brings you Eurofighter Typhoon V2.
The Eurofighter is a next generation multi-role fighter. It's a single-seat, twin-engine, agile combat aircraft which will be used in the air-to-air, air-to-ground and tactical reconnaissance roles. With this "Eurofighter Typhoon – v2" the developer, AFS-Design has published a considerably improved version of the Eurofighter. The external model was completely re-worked and the cockpit has been equipped with numerous new displays and functions. The number of liveries was also increased to 48 different versions. Also included is a model of the aircraft being pulled along the taxiway by a MAN tug.
Features of Eurofighter Typhoon V2:
• Single and two-seater variants including a trainer version and a model with external fuel tanks
• Numerous animations (e.g. detailed undercarriage, aerial refueling system) and effects (e. g. afterburner, smoke and light effects, reflective surfaces and rear-view mirror)
• Comprehensive lighting, e.g. formation and landing lights
• Accurate flight model with auto trim
• Detailed internal and external models including tug vehicle on the taxiway
• Numerous cockpit displays (3 MFDs with approximately 30 different functions) Includes. 48 liveries(e.g. German air force; special livery 50 years JG73 and 5 years Eurofighter; RAF; Italian, Spanish, Austrian and Saudi Arabian air forces as well as some prototype versions).
||Microsoft Flight Simulator X / 2004
||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7
||Pentium 4 2GHz or greater
||1 GB system memory
Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB Memory
||1 GB available space