East Coast Express Part 1
Available Versions - | PC Boxed | PC Download
From our range of train simulator add ons, East Coast Express (Part One) London to Peterborough, developed by well-respected team EuropeanBahn, gives you the opportunity to drive a selection of contemporary electric locomotives on one of the UK's busiest railway lines.The route covered by this simulation runs from London, Kings Cross to Peterborough, a distance of 80 miles. With this simulation you may travel north, through the suburbs of London and on to Peterborough, travelling through the countryside of Hertfordshire.
The journey from London to Peterborough will run through 24 stations such as Alexandra Palace, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Biggleswade, St Neots, and Huntingdon before arriving at Peterborough.
Featuring 23 stations along the eighty miles of track from London Kings Cross to Peterborough, rolling stock includes:
- The Class 91 locomotive in both the original Inter-City and the current G.N.E.R. midnight blue colour schemes.
- Mk 4 BREL carriages and DVT in both liveries.
- The Class 43 High Speed Train in both the original Inter-City Swallow and G.N.E.R. colour schemes and including the carriages used from the running sets for both locomotive.
- Carriages used from the running sets for both locomotives.
- Local services are provided by the Class 317 featuring the Network SouthEast 317 Class EMU.
- Driving a busy morning rush hour commuter service from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City and keeping to a tight deadline.
- Taking a Class 43 HST from London to Peterborough on a sunny morning.
- Driving a 317 on a stopping service from Peterborough to London Kings Cross.
|Required Software||Microsoft Train Simulator|
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7|
|Processor||Pentium 4 2GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card wit 64 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||300MB available space|
|Service Pack 1||CLICK HERE|