In this fire-fighting simulation game you’ll be rescuing people trapped in car crashes, dousing the flames of burning buildings and even providing emergency medical care to the injured.
Excalibur’s Rescue 2013 Everyday Heroes hands you a mixture of management and action roles. You’ll need to equip your team with the best tools and equipment for the job, be that sufficient water to put the fires out or the right type of equipment to use. You’ll also need to navigate your team through burning buildings safely while removing any injured civilians from danger.
When back at the fire station, you’ll need to make sure that every staff member is trained to the best of their abilities by using a broad range of options that will increase the skills of your team. Sending each member to the gym or maintenance department will result in them becoming even more competent whilst on duty.
Features of Rescue 2013 Everyday Heroes:
- Exciting challenges set during day and night
- A great selection of missions which feature derailed trains, factory fires, plane crashes and house fires
- A variety of different British vehicles to use while responding to the various emergencies
- Full customisation of your fleet
- Place objects in your HQ so that staff can learn new skills
- An exciting free play mode filled with action
- Mod friendly (A mod workshop via patch will be available after the official release)