From Excalibur Publishing’s Emergency Services PC game range, Police Force 2 is the successor to our original police simulator game, Police Force.
In Police Force 2, your role as a police officer is to protect the city from the criminal underworld that lurks in the shadows. From stolen cars to assault, you will need to respond to incidents as fast as possible and arrest the suspects.
New features found in Police Force 2 include a fully functioning police station to explore that includes a forensic lab where you are able to analyse evidence found at crime scene, new vehicles to purchase and drive. And the responsibilities to question witnesses and examine crime scenes.
In this police simulator game, you won’t just be armed with the standard police baton; you’ll also operate a selection of different tools such as handcuffs, firearms, PDA, and one of the newest additions to the series, the alcohol breathalyser.
While on duty your officer will need to combat a great amount of different criminal incidents ranging from kidnapping, traffic accidents and violence. Depending on how you act, your rank will increase and you’ll be able to take on much more dangerous missions.
New in Police Force 2:
- A police station to explore which includes a forensics lab to analyse fingerprints and other materials
- Question witnesses and examine crime scenes
- Four vehicles including 2 patrol cars, vans and an unmarked car
- Traffic accident shows much more realistic damaged vehicles
- Operate your blue light and siren separately
- Two new districts to explore
- You can create more than one player profile
- Use a large selection of modern police equipment including radios, PDA’s, handcuffs, firearms and much more.
- A free play option that includes dynamically generated emergency calls.
Excalibur’s Police Force 2 manages to mix a police simulator game with a driving simulator game. Enjoy!