As you and your bus cruise around town completing the demands of dozens of different timetables, you’ll pick up passengers of your service to aid them to reach their destination whether it be reaching the tallest point of the city for breath-taking views or to the local grocery store to do the day’s shopping. In European Bus Simulator, your responsibilities as a bus driver mean that you must always charge the correct amount for tickets, respect road safety and plan your schedule. With a focus on a variation of different play modes including challenging missions and an emphasis on exploration, you’ll be able to progress at a speed that matches your style. This bus simulator game provides a large open environment meaning you have ample room for cruising through the busy streets so that you can see the sights and get yourself familiar with the city. However, it’s not just the city that you can explore but the buses themselves as you are tasked with the responsibility of making sure your bus is running its very best. Monitor fuel levels, clean steamed up windows and use a variety of additional controls to get the king of public transport on the road.
European Bus Simulator provides:
- A large open environment to let you explore the city’s beautiful sights
- Over 450 bus stops and a massive selection of timetables that mean you are always kept busy
- Exploration with multiple play modes that reward completing missions but also for exploration
- A versatile list of passengers that means you need to charge customers the correct fare for their personal journey
- Monitoring of your bus to keep it roadworthy from clearing steamed up windows to checking the fuel
- Methods of making sure you follow the rules of the road. There are plenty of other drivers and the passengers’ safety is your highest priority