Driving Simulator 2013 allows you to become a master of the road as you complete vehicle specific missions ranging from using a tow truck to setting the best times on an off-road track. With a fleet of vehicles to choose from you’ll be able to drive the way you want whenever you want.
Set across three cities, you’ll have the chance to display your driving prowess by avoiding oncoming vehicles and being cautious of traffic violations. However, if you’re not yet a master, you can participate in the brand new driving school where you’ll take on a great selection of missions that will train you to the highest level.
Features of Excalibur’s Driving Simulator 2013:
- Operate a great selection of vehicles from ambulances, buses, tow trucks, camper vans, race cars and police squad cars
- Complete the driving school missions to advance your driving skills
- A wide variety of missions exclusive to certain vehicle types
- Three huge open cities including many overland routes and highways
- Dangerous driving and violations of traffic regulations will decrease your score
- Hardware: Supports a variety of steering wheels