As a member of the airport ground control crew, you’ll need to operate a selection of vehicles that will prepare aircraft for their long flights around the world. Whether they are heading to the sunny shores of Florida or to the freezing wintery airports of Switzerland, all that matters is to make sure that these planes have all requirements met before they take off.
Planes will need to be refuelled, catering will have to be stocked up and cargo loaded. Of course you’ll also need to operate the jet bridge to allow customers onto the jet and begin their holidays.
However in Airport Ground Crew Simulation there are also other jobs that will need to be completed in order to maintain a successful airport and the safety of your aircraft and its passengers. This includes using the de-icer to remove ice from the wings of aircraft and using the pushback tractor to place the aircraft in a position to begin its take-off procedures.
In this flight simulator game, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the airport so that it provides efficient and safe preparations. Can you handle the pressure of several shifts as planes take off and land at your airport?
Features of Excalibur’s Airport Ground Crew Simulation:
- An exciting profession and technology simulation
- Three different types of aircraft and a total of seven controllable vehicles and machines: Jet bridge, pushback tractor, catering truck, cargo loader, pallet truck, refueller and de-icer
- Over twenty missions included
- Take on the Free Play mode to test your efficiency as aircraft needs are generated dynamically
- Varying weather conditions including rain, hail and snow
- A vehicle upgrade system so you can improve efficiency and load capacities.