As a member of the airport ground Control crew you’ll need to operate a selection of vehicles that will prepare aircraft for their long flights around the world. Whether they are heading to the sunny shores of Florida or to the brisk wintery areas of Switzerland, all that matters to is to make sure that these planes have all requirements met before they take off.
Planes will need to be refueled, catering will need to be stocked up and cargo will need to be loaded. Of course you’ll also need to operate the jet bridge to allow customers onto the jet and begin their holidays!
However in Airport Ground Crew Simulation there are also other jobs that will need to be completed in order to maintain a successful airport and the safety of your aircraft and its passengers. This includes using the de-icer to remove ice from the wings of aircraft and using the pushback tractor to place the aircraft in a position to begin take-off procedures.
In this flight simulator game, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the airport so that it provides efficient and safe preparations. Once these planes are in the sky, it’ll be difficult for them to refuel! Can you handle the pressure of several shift work as planes take off and land at your airport?
Features of Excalibur’s Airport Ground Crew Simulation:
- An exciting profession and technology simulation
- Three different types of aircraft and a total of seven controllable vehicles and machines: Jet bridge, pushback tractor, catering truck, cargo loader, pallet truck, refueler and de-icer
- Over twenty missions included
- Take on the free play mode to test your efficiency as aircraft needs are generated dynamically
- Varying weather conditions including rain, hail and snow
- A vehicle upgrade system so you can improve efficiency and load capacities.