Dig for pay dirt and form your own civil engineering company. You will be starting modestly with small wheel loaders but success is in the soil! As your skills and reputation increase grow your business with the purchase of a huge selection of equipment including the heavy road roller!
Before you can start shovelling the cash, you really need to become proficient with your tools as you explore a uniquely modelled ground system complete with different layers of soil, earth and embedded materials. All of your digging is supported by fully realistic physics, including the effects of dredging, pushing and compacting the ground beneath your equipment.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 2 GHz Pentium or equivalent processor
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c-capable graphics card (at least Shader Model 2.0 and 256MB RAM)
- At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 1.4 Gb free Hard Disk space
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD ROM drive
- Wide variety of equipment/vehicles
- Unique ground system with different layers of earth / earth materials
- Physically realistic material behavior during dredging, pushing, compacting, concreting etc.
- Challenging tasks and missions
- optional Game Controller
Compare your success with your friends using the high score table or just enjoy yourself in the free play mode. Whatever your choice, scrape below the surface of Digger Simulator 2011 and discover an unparalleled depth of challenges!
Digger Simulator 2011 still stands as an impressive addition to the library of simulation titles available, it still has that addictive quality that most simulators do, and if you're a fan of soil-moving machinery you'll love the game 4/5. Read More